Online purchases made by individual customers are subject to the Consumer Sales Act (1990:932), the Distance and Door-to-Door Sales Act (2005:59) and the Electronic Commerce Act (2002:562). If you are a business customer your purchase is subject to the relevant parts of the Consumer Sales Act and the Electronic Commerce Act, unless clearly stated below that such parts only refers to individual customers.
1. When you place your order we assume that you have accepted these terms. Unfortunately we cannot approve any other terms even if you add them to your order, unless we have given previous written consent.
2. We reserve the right to change these terms at our own discretion, but all changes will be posted on our website one month before they become effective.
3. All prices stated include applicable VAT. For individual customers no service charge applies. For business customers a service and delivery charge is added. After you have placed an order as an individual customer you will receive an email confirming that your order has been received, and you will receive a similar notification when your order is processed and ready for delivery. For business customers the procedure is different, please see “Special terms for business customers”. If your delivery is delayed by more than seven working days the customer, depending on the circumstances, has the right to cancel parts or the whole of the order. At the same time, we reserve the right to not deliver an order if specific reasons arise, and if so you will of course be informed as soon as possible. Should we for some reason not be able to complete the delivery of the order we undertake to pay back any advance payment, but cannot grant any additional compensation.
4. We need the information requested on the order page in order to receive and process your order. By completing the purchase you accept that your details will be saved in a customer record and that you accept to receive newsletters. You can opt out from the newsletters at a later stage. We guarantee that your details will not be shared with any third parties.
5. Received and confirmed orders will be delivered as soon as possible to individual customers, normally within 1 to 3 working days.
6. The price of the purchased goods is displayed on the order page as well as in the order confirmation sent via email.
7. From time to time individual customers may use specific promotional offers, which requires you to enter a unique promotional code at a specific and designated place. These promotional codes are always valid for a limited period of time, and this will be clearly stated in the information about promotional codes. For business customers any rebates are subject to certain information given and/or written consent.
8. Individual customers make the payment for the placed order to the partner specified at the time of purchase, and in one of the ways offered to the customer at each purchase. By placing your order you accept the conditions set out by our partner. As an individual customer you also accept that our partner steps in as creditor in the event of credit sales. Business customers make the payment for placed orders in the specific way that has been agreed, either in advance or by invoice. All credit sales to business customers are subject to retention of title. If certain reasons would arise, we reserve the right to change the payment terms that apply.
9. PostNord or another carrier, at the customer’s risk and responsibility, carries out the delivery. Damaged or lost goods should primarily be reported to the carrier.
10. As an individual customer you always have 14 days’ right of withdrawal as per the Distance and Door-to-Door Sales Act. The time period assigned starts when you receive the goods. If you change your mind and want to return the goods, they must not be damaged and should be returned in the original packaging. You also have to notify us is writing that you wish to invoke you right to withdrawal and specify why. Further, you have to pay for the return expenses, unless the goods were marred by provable faults that can be assigned to our supplier responsibility.
11. For purchased food supplements the specified best before date applies, on condition that the product has been stored and used in the recommended ways.
12. As a general note for food supplements, they should not be used as an alternative to a varied diet. The information stated in and on the packaging, on the website and/or in similar contexts, should not be viewed as health claims or claims about special benefits of the product. The information is intended as a general description of the product’s and comparable product’s known characteristics, and/or a description of the research and experiences that these products are based upon. The content of this website should not be seen as a medical consultation or instruction, and it should not be regarded as a substitution for doctor consultations for acute or chronic states of health as well as health problems, or before major alterations of eating habits or similar.
As data controller, Super Synbiotics (“The Company” “we” or “us”) is responsible for ensuring that all processing of your personal data is in conformity with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This personal data policy explains in more detail which personal data we process and the purpose of personal data processing. The policy also describes your rights and how to exercise them as well as what we do in order to process your personal data in a secure way.
All types of information that refer directly or indirectly to a natural person who is alive constitutes personal data. Names, addresses, photos as well as encrypted data or different types of electronic identities such as an IP number can constitute personal data for example. We only process your personal data. Processing can entail for example collection, storage, registration, sorting, compilation, transfer or erasure of such data.
Super Synbiotics AB (with Swedish organization no. 559005-1313) is data controller for the company’s personal data processing. This means that we have a responsibility to process your personal data in conformity with applicable privacy legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If we call upon a service provider to process your personal data, the service provider is recognized as a personal data processor.
When you register as a customer with us, we request that you disclose information such as your name, address, e-mail and telephone number. We do this in order to be able to manage the customer relationship, process your orders and returns, manage your personal account with SSAB (if you choose to create such an account), compile statistics, fulfil legislator requirements on accounting, promote our products to you, perform customer surveys and to contact you if needed. When we perform customer surveys, all personal data is anonymized.
In addition, we may collect certain personal data from external sources in the form of credit reports and address updates.
If you submit your personal data to us in connection with a purchase and registration, your personal data is used to process these specific processes. We also use such data to communicate with you and in order to fulfil our obligations to you. We therefore conclude that there is a legal basis for personal data processing in order for us to fulfil our contractual relationship with you as customer. We may contact you for the purpose of marketing by letter, e-mail and telephone (including text messages), provided that you have not notified us that you do not want to be contacted. Subsequently, we conclude that when balancing interests, there is a legitimate interest to communicate with you concerning our products, which prevails over the need of protection for your personal data.
Once your customer relationship has ended, we save your information as to your name, address, e-mail, telephone number and order history for the purpose of informing you about offers and news concerning our products that we believe may be of interest to you. This does not apply however if you have notified us that you do not want to be contacted for the aforementioned reasons.
All personal data processing performed after the objective has been reached is based solely on legal requirements or your consent.
The Company is, according to legislation, bound to process certain personal data in connection with accounting and auditing. The Company has, in conformity with the Swedish Bookkeeping Act, an obligation to store certain data, for e.g. data on payment transactions, for seven years from the end of the accounting year.
Your personal data can also be used for statements of accounts, invoicing and auditing, payment verifications, administrative and legal matters, statistical and marketing analyses for the purpose of improving our services, our website and its accessibility, our systems and their development and maintenance, and customer surveys.
If you are under 18 years of age and wish to make a purchase, you must have the consent of your legal guardian before you submit your personal data and make a purchase.
If you submit your personal data to us in connection with a purchase or registration, your personal data is used to process these specific processes. You are however entitled to withdraw your consent to personal data processing at any time.
It is stipulated in our policy that we do not request or process sensitive information from our customers. Therefore, please do not disclose such information (information on, for e.g. ethnic background, political points of view, religious convictions or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions, health or sexual activity) to us.
The personal data that is processed by us has been collected from you at the time of registration in the way mentioned under point 1 above and from external sources in the form of credit reports and address updates. If you contact us via e-mail, we evaluate whether we, for legal or service-orientated reasons, need to follow up your issue subsequently, in the form of, for e.g., a complaints procedure, lost consignments tracking etc. In other cases, we erase the e-mail after answering you. We filter all our e-mail correspondence on a monthly basis. None of your disclosed information that you send by e-mail is transferred to other registers if you have not requested such yourself.
In order for our payment services’ service provider to be able to process payment for your products on the website, you are requested to provide information about your payment card. This information is processed solely by our service provider and in conformity with our personal data processor agreement with the service provider.
We only process your payment information (not however the credit card number) provided that and to the extent that it is needed in order to ensure effective handling of any charging, purchase cancellation and crediting problems.
We may have recourse to personal data processors in countries outside the EU/EEA to process personal data collected. Prior to the transfer of personal data to such third parties, we take appropriate protective measures to ensure that such parties have corresponding security measures in place, such that all processing of personal data is performed in a secure way, and we check that the EU-Commission has ruled that the country in question is able to guarantee a so-called adequate level of protection.
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties in any other way than the aforementioned, and we do not sell or lend your personal data to other third parties.
As mentioned under point 3 above, we can use your personal data to send news letters and offers concerning our products that we believe can be of interest to you. We offer all our customers the opportunity to receive marketing material about our products. We do our best to customize such information so that it is well-suited to you. If you do not wish to receive any marketing material from us, you can follow the instructions that are attached to our e-mail dispatches or by contacting us at email@example.com.
All personal data is processed in a secure environment. Our website uses SSL encryption.
By configuring your web browser, you yourself have the possibility to limit the scope of cookies. You can, for example, block or erase cookies. You can also choose to browse in an anonymous mode. Please note that certain services may not work if you erase cookies.
Incorrect or incomplete personal data, or such information for which we do not have a legal basis to process, is rectified or erased at the Company’s own initiative, or at your request. All information that is no longer needed to fulfil the objectives of personal data processing, as mentioned in point 3 above, is erased.
Your personal data is stored for as long as necessary for the objectives that are mentioned in point 3 above. The Company does not however store your personal data for a longer period than two (2) years after the customer relationship has ended.
You are entitled to receive information on what personal data concerning you we process, to request rectification, erasure or transfer of personal data, as well as entitled to request restriction of processing of your personal data. You are also entitled to request an extract of the data register containing information about you that is stored.
If you have any questions about information concerning you that we process or you want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us; see our contact details below.
If you have a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data, you are always entitled to have recourse to the regulatory authority: The Swedish Data Inspection Board, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data controller for your personal data is Super Synbiotics AB (org. no. 559005-1313), Nybrogatan 8, 114 34 Stockholm
If you want to update or amend disclosed information or have any questions or points of view concerning our products, the information we process or your rights, you are welcome to contact our customer services by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: +468-660 16 60.
We may amend this personal data policy. We do this in order to be able to adapt the policy to amendments in legislation in effect, for commercial needs or to ensure our customers’, marketing partners’ and service providers’ needs. Updated versions are published on our website at https://supersynbiotics.se with the amendment date such that it is clear when the last update occurred.
The personal data policy was last updated on 24-05-2018.